Education classes meet monthly at OPQG
Village Shopping Center, 2738 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO
The day for these classes will vary.
- These monthly quilting classes are taught by guild members and are for guild members only.
- Members must pay a $10 cash deposit to hold their place in class. When the member arrives at the class, the $10 is refunded. If the member does not attend, the money goes into guild funds. If you cancel no later than 1 week prior to the class, you will receive your deposit back at the next Guild meeting.
- Money is collected at the Education table at the montly meetings or contact Carol Hanson, Janice Goetz, Carolyn Peine, or Marilynn Bilyeu (contact information is on the Membership List under the Members Login).
- These classes cover all aspects of quilting from beginning level quilting to the most advanced techniques.
- For your convenience, some supply lists will be e-mailed or snail mailed.
- Classes begin at 9:30 am sharp and last until about 2 pm.
- Please see the Guild Calendar for the class dates each month (usually on the first Thursday) and below for more details.
- If you are interested in taking a class, teaching a class, or sharing a technique please contact the co-chairmen with questions – Marilyn Bilyeu, Carol Hansen, Carolyn Peine, or Janice Goetz (see the Membership List under the Members Login for contact information).
Thursday, January 3 – Exploring Designs Using Large Floral Prints – Mary Ann Wenger- teacher
Thursday, February 7 – Precision Piecing – Kay Turner-teacher
Thursday, March 7 – Collage – Terri Jones – teacher