Education classes meet monthly at OPQG
Village Shopping Center, 2738 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO
The day for these classes will vary.
- These monthly quilting classes are taught by guild members and are for guild members only.
- Members must pay a $10 deposit to hold their place in class. When the member arrives at the class, the $10 is refunded. If the member does not attend, the money goes into guild funds.
- Money is collected at the Education table at the montly meetings.
- These classes cover all aspects of quilting from beginning level quilting to the most advanced techniques.
- For your convenience, some supply lists will be e-mailed or snail mailed.
- Classes begin at 9:30 am sharp.
- Please see the Guild Calendar for the class dates each month and below for more details.
- If you are interested in taking a class, teaching a class, or sharing a technique please contact the co-chairmen with questions – Marilyn Bilyeu, Carolyn Prock, or Carol Hansen (contact information is on the Membership List under the Members Login).
September 6 – Thursday – Scrap Therapy – Judy Glover
October 4 – Thursday – Rainbow Card Trick – Judi Reed
November 1 – Playing with Color – Maureen Ashlock