Education classes meet monthly at OPQG
Village Shopping Center, 2738 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO
The day for these classes will vary.
- These monthly quilting classes are taught by guild members and are for guild members only.
- Members must pay a $10 deposit to hold their place in class. When the member arrives at the class, the $10 is refunded. If the member does not attend, the money goes into guild funds.
- Money is collected at the Education table at the montly meetings. If you are interested in taking a class, teaching a class, or sharing a technique please contact Marilyn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- These classes cover all aspects of quilting from beginning level quilting to the most advanced techniques.
- For your convenience, some supply lists will be e-mailed or snail mailed.
- Classes begin at 9:30 am sharp.
- Please see the Guild Calendar for the class times each month and below for more details.
- Monthly coordinator contact information can be found under the member’s login on the home page.
July 6 – Thursday – “Chevron Quilt (easy)” taught by Judi Reed – Contact Carol Hanson, July coordinator
August 3 – Thursday – Joanne Simonson teaching “Magic Tiles Quilt”
September 7 – Thursday – Carol Hanson & Kate Rasmussen teaching “Stitch, Flip & Connect”
October 5 – Thursday – Lynn Gates teaching “Mile A Minute Quilt”
November 2 – Thursday – Marilynn Bilyeu teaching “Beginner Machine Quilting on Domestic Machine”
December – No Education Class