Education classes meet monthly at OPQG
Village Shopping Center, 2738 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO
The day for these classes will vary.
- These monthly quilting classes are taught by guild members and are for guild members only.
- Members must pay a $10 deposit to hold their place in class. When the member arrives at the class, the $10 is refunded. If the member does not attend, the money goes into guild funds.
- Money is collected by Mary Loker, Program Chairman. If you are interested in taking a class, teaching a class, or sharing a technique please contact Mary, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These classes cover all aspects of quilting from beginning level quilting to the most advanced techniques.
- For your convenience, some supply lists will be e-mailed or snail mailed.
- Classes begin at 9:30 am sharp.
- Please see the Guild Calendar for the class topic each month or below for more details.
- Monthly coordinator contact information can be found under the member’s login on the home page.
May 10 – 2nd WEDNESDAY – “Miniature piecing” taught by Kay Turner – Contact Marilynn Bilyeu, May coordinator
June 1 – THURSDAY– “Fabric painting” taught by Anne Dent – Contact Carol Hanson, June coordinator
July 6 – THURSDAY – “Chevron Quilt (easy)” taught by Judi Reed – Contact Carol Hanson, July coordinator